Bollywood Movies Promotion
Bollywood Production Houses
Double Di Trouble
In the current scenario for a Bollywood film, the first week returns are like a make or break for it. Since a lot of money and film stars’ careers are riding on it, the film needs to be promoted very creatively. Film promotion has thus become an essential part of the production process, which involves the producer, director, and the entire star cast. Content marketing is what we call it for Bollywood.
Film’s promotion on TV and film magazines is not adequate. Promotion on social media platforms is also essential. This is where YouTube plays a very important part.
Marketing Solution and Execution
- Our YouTube channel has made a name for itself in a short period of time as far as Bollywood film promotion is concerned.
- In recent years we have promoted 15 major Bollywood films which include the likes of Dear Zindagi, Dilwale, Bajirao Mastani, Rangoon, Judwaa, Thugs of Hindostan, Andhadhun and more.
- For each film, we conceptualize a promotional campaign, which includes an interview of top Bollywood stars. We have done interviews with superstars like Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon, Karishma Kapoor and veteran stars like Dharmendra, Anil Kapoor, etc.
Finally the Result
- Our YouTube channel is now well established, and has gradually become partner of choice for promoting Bollywood films.
- Our YouTube channel has generated millions of watched minutes and millions of views as well.
- More than 50 celebrities from Bollywood, Cricket & Australian Government have endorsed our YouTube channel.
- Our YouTube channel now has over 40% viewership beyond Indian shores, mainly from the Asia Pacific region, while the balance 60% is from India.